Full program description
We are so glad that you are here!
IF THIS IS POSTED THE CLASS IS AVAILABLE TO ENROLL VIA THIS LINK!
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to the Python programming language. It covers the fundamental concepts and constructs of Python, and provides an in-depth understanding of the language’s syntax and semantics.
What you will learn:
- The basics of programming using Python
- How to write, debug and execute Python code
- Data types, control flow, and functions
- File handling and exception handling
- How to work with modules and libraries
- How to use Python for data analysis and visualization
- How to use Python for web scraping and automation
Who should take this course:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to program using Python
- Professionals looking to add Python to their skill set
- Students who want to learn Python for data analysis and scientific computing
- Individuals who are interested in automating tasks or building their own programs
What you need to know:
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of basic mathematical concepts
- No prior programming experience is required
Upon completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate of completion from PCAP: Programming Essentials in Python
The course is expected to be used over two semesters but can be used in a single-semester(Mini-course) format.
This course will be delivered in a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, quizzes, and projects. You will also have access to online resources such as video tutorials, sample code, and discussion forums.
Prerequisites: (What does the student need?)
- A computer with internet access
- A working Python environment
- Any text editor or IDE (Integrated Development Environment)