Full program description
What is an internship?
- Typically, an internship is a 1-2 semester program that may be paid, un-paid, or for credit, offered to students enrolled in a post-secondary academic program.
Why should you intern?
- Opportunity to apply learning to occupation
- Learning/exploring careers
- Building valuable work experience in your domain
- Networking and exposure to professional workplace experiences
- Figure out what you like/dislike!
Are you Eligible?
To be eligible for career readiness and internship placement assistance, you must meet the following criteria:
- Current student status at Augusta University OR Augusta Technical College
- NOT under academic probation/suspension
- NOT pending any unfavorable actions
- NOT pending any investigations for conduct
- In good financial standing at the institution
- Willing to obtain a background check (only if institution/school has not provided one)